Products that do eInvoicing:
What is eInvoicing?
eInvoicing replaces traditional paper based invoices and statements.
- An Invoice or Statement
- Instantaneous received by the Buyer
- Confirmed on delivery to the Supplier
- Invoices that match their Purchase Orders
- Invoices that are entered directly into their Accounting Package/Inventory System or ERP.
What else do Buyers get from Netfira.
- Wizard based install connectivity to send invoices straight into their Accounting Package/Inventory System or ERP.
- The ability to set payment tolerance to allow for variations between invoice and PO.
- Statement reconciliation.
- Ability to retrieve current or historical invoices from the supplier, on demand.
- Highly Secure transactions – Point to Point and authenticated.
- Minimise compliance exposure on document retention.
The Pay Off for Suppliers
- Faster payments – Buyers can invoice their customers quicker, Suppliers reduce their DSO.
- Reduced costs – Everyone spends less time collecting and paying.
- Fewer rejected invoices.
- No More Paper. Sustainable Invoicing!
- Enhanced account reconciliation – Less confusion all round.
- Improved customer satisfaction – Because with Netfira you are easier to do business with.