Here are the top ten features to consider when deciding on your next generation ERP system. These features provide the most progressive, cutting-edge functionality:
- ERP vendor commitment – use a vendor who has a well-organized road map, who is committed to future enhancements and who offers good support.
- Choice of delivery models – use a vendor who has a variety of delivery options including enterprise on premise, cloud, SaaS, or a hybrid of all three.
- Collaboration – use an ERP vendor who has data available to share across departments. This helps productivity and helps businesses save a lot of time and money.
- Flexible platform – use a vendor that is adaptable and easy to customize and integrate with.
- Role-based functionality – this feature helps employees get their jobs done quickly and easily.
- Push-based information – this feature enables information and alerts to be automatically sent to users.
- Anytime access – this feature allows convenient, always-on access to information in your system.
- Improved business intelligence – this feature allows users to easily generate reports with vast amounts of data.
- Works with current IT systems – this feature allows for backward compatibility with previous or existing systems.
- Corporate-wide visibility – this feature allows data to be visible worldwide even to the most remote locations.
Netfira offers multiple Buyer and Seller solution modules from an installable desktop to web-based products. Our integrations enable buyers to view inventory levels, customized price points in REAL-TIME, and provides order automation.